We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Amplify Process Safety who give us, and other industry professionals, a platform to communicate to a wider audience.
Podcasts are designed to build ongoing relationships with your community and offer the following benefits:
- Podcasts make information personal.
- Podcasts are convenient.
- Podcasts are cost effective.
- Podcasts are time efficient.
- Podcasts are portable.
We believe all these attributes apply to our cards which offer the advantages of Gamification (driving human engagement) with the convenience & power of Microlearning (reducing cognitive overload).
Our podcast is available below or via this link
Episode 68 – Incident Breakdown: 2019 Refinery Fire and Explosions at Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PES) with Guest Tim Murphy – Amplify Your Process Safety
- Episode 68 – Incident Breakdown: 2019 Refinery Fire and Explosions at Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PES) with Guest Tim Murphy
- Episode 67 – Incident Breakdown: 2016 Flash Fire at Sunoco Logistics Partners
- Episode 66 – Tornadoes, Natural Hazards, and Emergency Planning
- Process Safety Incident Alert: Fatal Fire at Industrial Trading Company in China
- Episode 65 – Chemical Reactivity Testing with Guest Michelle Murphy
Please contact us for more information on the concept and cards.
If you’d like to subscribe to future updates, please submit your email address below – many thanks for your interest.