We are extremely pleased to continue our relationship with Amplify Process Safety who give us, and other industry professionals, a platform to communicate to a wider audience.
Podcasts are designed to build ongoing relationships with your community and offer the following benefits:
- Podcasts make information personal.
- Podcasts are convenient.
- Podcasts are cost effective.
- Podcasts are time efficient.
- Podcasts are portable.
We believe all these attributes apply to our cards which offer the advantages of Gamification (driving human engagement) with the convenience & power of Microlearning (reducing cognitive overload).
Our podcast is available below or via this link
Episode 77 – Operator Training – Part 1: Initial Training – Amplify Your Process Safety
- Episode 77 – Operator Training – Part 1: Initial Training
- Episode 76 – Incident Breakdown: 2020 Toxic Gas Release and Chemical Fire at Bio-Lab Facility
- Episode 75 – Mechanical Integrity (MI) Inspection Requirements with Guest William McBride
- Episode 74 – The Challenges of Engineering in a High Hazard Plant with Guest Doug McMahon
- Episode 73 – Incident Breakdown: 2019 Explosions and Fires at TPC Group (TPC) Port Neches Operations (PNO) Facility
Please contact us for more information on the concept and cards.
If you’d like to subscribe to future updates, please submit your email address below – many thanks for your interest.